Welcome to our monthly series Meet the Team, where we’ll spotlight the extraordinary people that make Bayley & Sage so special. This month’s feature is on Piotr, who moved to London from Poland in 2005 and has been with the company for 10 years. Read the full interview with Piotr below.
1. How long have you been working at Bayley & Sage and what is your role?
I’ve been working at Bayley & Sage since 2013, so for 10 years now. I remember when it was just the Wimbledon and Parsons Green stores! I work in our CPU (central production unit) doing a bit of everything. I help out in the kitchen, receive deliveries and make sure the kitchen is kept clean.
2. What’s your favorite thing about working at Bayley & Sage?
Meeting new people!
3. Who has inspired you the most throughout your career?
Our founder, Jennie. I’m inspired by how she battled cancer and came out even stronger.
4. What are some of the accomplishments you’re most proud of?
I’m incredibly proud that I have been working at Bayley & Sage for 10 years now, and to have been able to watch it grow over the years. When I first started we we’re cooking from a small kitchen in one of our stores, and now we have an entire CPU!
5. What are you most looking forward to this year, both personally or professionally?
A warm holiday to recharge my batteries.
6. If you could only eat one thing from Bayley & Sage for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Our Chicken Tikka.
7. How do you spend your time when you’re not at Bayley & Sage?
Getting outdoors and staying active. I love to bike and go to the gym.
8. What’s one interesting fact that we might not know about you?
I’m an avid fisher!
Welcome to our monthly series Meet the Team, where we spotlight the extraordinary people that make Bayley & Sage so special. This month’s feature is on Jonathan, one of our buyers. Jennie ca
We’re starting to get in the Christmas spirit here at Bayley & Sage, and what better way to celebrate the season than with festive food and drink. We’ll be sampling some our favourite
Welcome to our monthly series Meet the Team, where we’ll spotlight the extraordinary people that make Bayley & Sage so special. This month’s feature is on Kai, our Fruit and Veg Superv